Femoro Popliteal Bypass...
Femoro politeal bypass surgery is procedure used to treat femoral artery disease. It performed to the treat femoral artery disease mainly found in leg using a piece of blood vessels. General anaesthesia or an injection in the spine is used for this surgery. General anaesthesia will cause you to sleep through the procedure. This occurs mainly in women and men both. Provide best doctor for lymphatic edema treatment in India.
Why it is done: -
Surgery is done person who have narrow or blocked femoral popliteal arteries which is near the surface of legs. Usually blockage is causing significant. Non-healing wounds, infection or gangrene.
Risk factors during the surgical procedure
- Heart attack
- Irregular heart beat
- Wound infection
- Clot in leg
- Nerve injury
- Blockage in the surgical graft.
- You should not eat food before 8 years of the surgery.
- If you are allergic to any medication, latex, iodine, contrast dyes and anaesthetic agents.
- If you are smoking you should stop smoking as possible as procedure start.
- Based upon your medical condition your physician may request other specific preparation.
- The anaesthesiologist will continuously monitor your heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and blood oxygen level during the surgery.
- Local anaesthesia is given.
- A catheter will be inserted into your bladder to drain urine.
- The physician will make an incision in the leg. The site of the incision will depend on the section of the arteries to be bypassed.
- You will receive blood pressure medicine during before and after procedure.
After Procedure :
After the procedure you will taken to the recovery room for observation once your blood pressure, pulse, and breathing are stable and you are alert you may be taken to the intensive care unit. Your pulse count is checked frequently. The surgical incision may be tender for several day after the procedure. Your diet will be advanced to solid food as tolerated. Fewer, redness swelling or bleeding or other drainage from the leg incision. Best lymph venous edema teatment center at Gujarta, India.